Top 10 life quotes
1. Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the
take our breath away.
2. We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having
a human experience.
Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
3. My life is my message.
4. If you have nothing else to do, look about you and see if there isn't something close
at hand that you can improve. It may make you wealthy, though it is more likely that it
will make you happy.
George Matthew Adams
5. And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.
6. We all live in suspense, from day to day, from hour to hour; in other words, we are
the hero of our own story.
7. How far you go in life depends on your being tender with the young, compassionate
with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant with the weak and wrong,
because sometime in your life you will have been all of these.
George Washington Carver
8. The fear of death follows from the fear of life.
A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.
9. Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
10. You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in
Sir Winston Churchill
more life quotes